MIRLO . Blue Denim
Slim selvedge jeans by Mirlo
Handmade in Mirlo's workshop in Barcelona, these selvedge jeans were inspired by the first cigarette denims from the 1960s. Resistant, elegant and comfortable, Mirlo's silhouettes have been studied with great care for a perfect fit.
- Inner pockets are reinforced by Light cotton denim
- Lined with Italian fabrics, unique in every detail.
- Manual stamping inside the pocket with design made by the artist Phillipe Boonen.
- Fabric: American Selvedge Denim White OAK, by CONE DENIM
- 93% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 1% Ela, 11 Oz.
- Lining: Italian Sarge 98% Cotton, 2% Elas. And lightweight 100% linen Denim.
- YKK Copper buttons and metal studs
- Pocket opening: Reinforced with canvas cotton ribbon and a light linen denim
- Zipper: YKK 3 mesh, Natural Copper.
- Loops: Reinforced with inner cotton tape and constructed with the selvedge of the fabric
- Buttonhole: With tear stitch and back strap.
- Thread: COATS Cotton and Polyester Twine
Made in Barcelona